Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MSJMCW Story

On Monday to Friday, I start to get in to the Multicultural Party at the Horshoe Parking Lot. When I look at different cultures, there are foods around the world such as: fried rice, pineapple buns, falafels, and crepes. I eat a few foods after buying numerous tickets in the ticket shop. Later, if I like every food I saw, I get more because I don't have enough food for lunch every day. It is very wealthy to sacrifice our world and technology. Although I want to buy foods to make my own food stand, I tell my parents to go to Costco, FoodMax, or 99 Ranch market to buy a lot for students, selling everything. My personality for Multicultural Week is naming all foods around the world makes me wonder about how multicultural potlucks began long ago. I am looking forward to make my own multicultural food stand next year!

A list of multicultural ethnicities is written here:

  • Monday- Asia
  • Tuesday- Africa
  • Wednesday- North/South America
  • Thursday- Europe
  • Friday- Your culture

1 comment: